Wednesday 15 October 2014

REVIEW - Nanny for the Millionaire's Twins (First Time Dads! #2) by Susan Meier

The Book
Release Date: 1 November 2012
Goodreads Link

She can handle twin babies, but can she handle the boss? As the new nanny for Chance Montgomery, Tory Bingham is looking after his adorable twins. But although she's taking diaper-changing and sleepless nights in her stride, nothing can prepare Tory for being around the twins' breathtakingly handsome daddy....

Five years ago, Tory's dreams were stolen from her in a horrific accident, but as she becomes a part of Chance's family she faces a heart-wrenching decision-dare she let go of the past and start to hope she can be happy again...?

My Opinion  3 STARS
I read this book as I am about everything twins at the moment as I am expecting twins myself.

I liked the angst that Tory has, the fact that she is still loyal her the fiance that has been in a coma for the last five years.

Xxx was also a good character but seemed to get over his ex fast enough with Tory as the new nanny.

At times the story went fast and at others a little slow, but the ending was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment