Friday 11 October 2024

The Book
Release Date: 25 October 2024

My life could have been ripped straight from a Hallmark movie. 

My name is Caroline "Candy" Cane, I own a country inn, date a man who runs a Christmas tree farm, and my mom's peppermint fudge wins first place at the Reindeer Corners' festival every year. Basically, I'm living every romance-loving girlie's small town dream.

Until a last minute trip to New York City leads to catching my boyfriend banging a Rockette (in full elf costume).

So, when I'm offered a chance to star in a hospitality-themed reality show, I jump at the chance to serve hot cocoa in roller skates on national television.

The only problem? The smoking hot, broody, perfectly bossy producer, Leo...

He's everything I've ever wanted in a man, but he's also my new boss and completely off-limits.

And that's before we realize our lives--and our pasts--are more intimately intertwined than we could have imagined.

Do I dare make holiday magic with the one man I now know I should never kiss under the mistletoe?

My Review     5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a great book to get you into the holiday spirit with a woman who lives in Reindeer Falls and who's name is Candy.

Candy runs a holiday inn with her best friend who is more like a sister.

With a case of the grumps stoping her from her usual happy self, her friend sends her to New York, but once there she finds that her boyfriend is not the man she thought he was.

There she meets Leo, a man who lights her up, however his past interlines with hers and he is off limits until both of them realise how they are connected and Leo tells his truths,

These truths free Candy for a while and she agrees to go on his  reality show, but can they keep their hands off each other?

As with all of the authors lighter books there is comedy placed within a pesky but loveable animal, in this case a ginger tom cat.

The book certainly helps with the holiday feeling, a happy ending and you find yourself smiling to yourself whilst laughing out loud at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment