Saturday 8 May 2021

REVIEW - Gabriel's Album (Cruise Control Heroes #1) by Sian Ceinwen


The Book

Release Date: 14 April 2021

Goodreads Link

 The rock star always gets the girl...


I'm living my dream. For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a rock star. And now here I am, about to start my first big tour, when she comes along.

Ariana.

From the second we meet, she's all I can think about.Asking her to come on tour with me is easy. But she's shy, insecure, and the paparazzi scare her. We live in two completely different worlds.

I love her and I know that she's worth fighting for. The problem is, I'm not sure if love is enough.

Gabriel's Album is the first book in the Cruise Control Heroes series. It's the companion novel to The Album. Fall in love with Gabriel and Ariana all over again as Cruise Control embarks on their first world tour.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book is from Gabriels point of view and echos the book The Album which is from Ariana's point of view.

I felt for Gabriel even more in this book and Ariana comes out as really insecure and just not as nice, Gabriel on the other hand looks even more patient and kind and i really felt bad with the way that Ariana almost seems to string him along.

Gabriel has a fantastic set of friends who are certainly there when he needs them even if he doesn't realise how much they do for him at his darkest moment.

A good read that certainly had tears in my eyes at times as Gabriel struggled with his emotions and the actions of Ariana.

No comments:

Post a Comment