Friday 18 September 2020

REVIEW - Virgin Seeks Bad Boy (Bliss River #3) by Lili Valente


 The Book

Release Date: 2 October 2020

Goodreads Link

This is all his fault. Him, Nick Geary, the bad boy who kissed me senseless against his car a month ago, awakening the sleeping sex beast inside me, only to treat me like a little sister ever since.

Before Nick and I locked lips, I had no idea I could feel hungry for someone's kisses.

I would give up cupcakes for life for a chance to have Nick be my first, but he's got one rule--No V-Cards.

But he has to feel the same pull I feel, he just has to--the kiss we shared was hot enough to set fire to a glass of sweet tea. 
All I have to do is figure out a way to change his mind...

Nick's the one who brought this wild, new curiosity inside me to life, and I'll be darned if I'll give up on my bad boy before I find out if our second kiss is as hot as our first.

And if we happen to fall madly in love along the way, well...stranger things have happened. Right?

Virgin Seeks Bad Boy is a "losing it" romance previously published as Wild For You. It has been heavily revised and expanded for this new edition.
 

My Review  5 STARS

**Copy Provided by Netgalley and Kensington Books for an honest review**

Another visit to Bliss River and the last March sister to get her story.

Melody is the youngest of the sisters and the good girl of the family, a reputation that is starting to choke her as clawing her way out from that persona is hard, especially if you do something different they all think something is wrong with you.

After having kissed Nick Geary when she first met him at work, she cannot get the sexy bad boy out of her head. Being the brother of her sisters husband she is warned off him, however he has brought out feelings in her that known has before and she wants more of it.

As Melody starts to try new things she does her best to tempt Nick to her way of things, however they seem to bring out the best in each other. Nick helps Melody feel alive and accepts her for who she wants to be, however with Melody Nick finds she brings out the responsible out in him and feeling he too has never felt before.

I loved this couple together and how Nick is there and supports Melody and Melody's optimism, considering that bad things tend to happen to and around them.

I really loved this book and read it fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment