Monday 22 February 2016

REVIEW - Teach Me: Lessons in Seduction by Sophie Holloway

The Book
Release Date: 22 February 2016
Goodreads Link

I'm Manhattan's biggest player, a man with a reputation for delivering unparalleled pleasure.

But she's untouchable. Off limits. And the most captivating woman I've ever met

I've never wanted a woman they way I want my business partner's little sister. But I've learned to hold back when it comes to the seductively innocent Eva.

Until the day she asks me to teach her everything. Absolutely everything. Every position, every seductive trick, every wicked, forbidden way I've ever pleasured the women I've brought home.

I've promised to protect this girl, but there's only so much a man can resist...

***
I've wanted him for years.

Jack Bennett is sinfully gorgeous, utterly charming, and, as rumor has it, a GOD in bed.

The time has come to shed my virginity, join the ranks of women having sex in the city, and learn how to please a man.

Who else would I ask but him? My teenage crush, and the only man who has ever made my bones melt with one dark, sinful look.

The problem is--someone doesn't want me to move beyond the fear and pain of the past, and that someone is closing in on me...


MyOpinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Its hard to believe that this is the authors debut book it is written so well.

We have mystery, lust and erotic pleasures and deep rooted friendships.

Two people who have lusted after the other, but never been in a position to do anything about it.  Until one makes a proposal that the other finds impossible to turn down.

Eva is both innocent and strong in ways she does not know about yet, whilst player Jack Bennett is about to find someone that he never wants to give up.

We get the front story of Jack and Eva and their changing relationship, but we also get the mystery of who is working against them in the office, and who may want Eva dead.

A must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment