Monday 25 April 2016

REVIEW - Water (Akasha #1) by Terra Harmony

The Book
Release Date: 26 September 2011
Goodreads Link

Elemental powers in the palm of her hand...and it won't be enough to save her. When Kaitlyn Alder is involuntarily introduced to a life of magic, she becomes part of an organization hell-bent on saving the Earth. Just as her new-found life holds promises of purpose, romance, and friendship, the organization divides and a rogue member holds Kaitlyn hostage. Now one of the most terrifying men the human race has to offer stands between her and Earth's survival.

My Opinion  2 STARS
**My thanks to NetGalley and Patchwork Press for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This  is a book i am ashamed to say that I just could not finish, at 65% i finally gave up on the too over the top environmental world saving stuff coming out of the pages.

Caitlin is supposed to be in her 20's but acts more like a stuborn teenager and the way she wants to run away after having been kidnapped, then decides to stay just to see what happens really annoyed me.

Micah is her love interest and the things he has done so far to get her to tap into her powers did not sit well either.

I also had trouble especially at the beginning with the authors style of writing itself.

This is not a series I will be continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment