Saturday 27 August 2016

REVIEW - A Princess Next Door (Rothman Royals Book 1) by Noelle Adams

The Book
Release Date: 24 August 2016
Goodreads Link

I was born the oldest princess of a tiny country in the Alps, which means my future has been planned out for me since I was an infant. I was supposed to marry a rich, arrogant stranger to help restore the royal bank accounts, but I decided to go to college in the States instead. It was the one act of rebellion in my very sheltered life. 

That's how I met Jack Watson. He lives next door, and he's the nicest, sexiest guy I've ever known. My time here is almost over, though. Soon I have to go back home and be the daughter my family and country expects. So there's no sense in letting Jack seduce me with his slow smile, his skillful hands, and his husky drawl. 

Even if I was allowed to have him for a boyfriend, Jack hates formal occasions, pretentious people, and being the center of attention. He'd never hook up with a princess. 

Which is why he can never know who I am.


My Opinion  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Being a novella this book moves quite fast, however you do not lose anything with this.

Amalie is attending college and her next door neighbour Jack has made it clear from the beginning that he is interested in her, although know-one knows that she is a princess.

Its fun, it's flirty and we have a very patient man, however he does have just onetime where he expects too much of her.  Amalie is torn between what she wants and what she is expected to do and both do not seem to be able to mix.

Happy endings always happen with Noelle's book, so we can guarantee that all issues are sorted and our couple get the happy ever after that we are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment