Monday 21 November 2016

REVIEW - Snowed in With The Boss (Master Me Book 1) by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 21 November 2016
Goodreads Link

A white hot Standalone novella from USA Today Bestseller Lili Valente

"Bend over and lift your skirt. I'm going to show you what it's like to spend Christmas on the naughty list..."

Let's get one thing straight--I'm not your usual bad boy billionaire. I'm actually a nice guy. A very nice guy who also enjoys turning a woman over my knee and spanking her ass until she begs for mercy--AKA a good, hard, hold-her-down-and-teach-her-who's-boss f*ck.

I'm a gentleman in the boardroom and a Dominant in the bedroom. I've also been secretly in love with my sweet, sexy, too-innocent-for-her-own-good executive assistant, Jane, for the better part of two years.

But like I said, I'm a gentleman. Any woman on my staff is strictly off limits.

Until the night I'm snowed in at the office with Jane...

The same night I discover she's a submissive looking for a teacher...


The night I decide to make her mine...


"Are you ready to be possessed? If so, get on your knees, beautiful. The game is about to begin. Tonight, you're mine."

WARNING: This red hot holiday read contains spanking, dirty talk, and a Dominant alpha male who will melt your panties off--he doesn't care how cold it is outside. Hotness level--five hot toddies, four roaring fires, three turtleneck sweaters, two chestnuts roasting, and a spanking with a switch from that old pear tree.

My Opinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Wow, this is a VERY hot holiday novella based on colleagues that have worked together for years.

Jane is finally going to explore her sub self with someone she met online, however Ten finds the communications at work and his Dominant self flares after he realises what she needs, and he wants to be the one that teaches her.

They have a brilliant dynamic and you can't help but get sucked into the story and grow ever increasingly warmer with every sentence and turn of the page.  By the end of the book your panties will be on fire.

This is a must read for the holidays in front of a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment