Wednesday 29 November 2017

REVIEW - Christmas with a Prince by Noelle Adams

The Book
Release Date: 29 November 2017
Goodreads Link

I might be a former party girl and the over-indulged daughter of a multi-millionaire, but for the last few years I've been trying to be work hard and be good. I have enough right now to deal with--graduate school, my community literacy program, preparations for Christmas, and my dad's constant attempts to find me a husband. I definitely don't want to put up with Henry always hanging around, acting obnoxious and looking far too sexy. 

My boss forced me to take on Henry as a literacy volunteer for the month of December. I don't know anything about him except he's from somewhere in Europe, and he's spoiled, entitled, arrogant, stubborn... and incredibly hot. He's the kind of guy I've been trying to stay away from. Plus he's got a secret--something he's hiding from me. 

Now I can't think of anything but him, and I'm stuck with him until Christmas is over.

My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the last book in the series and is a really sweet read, but the lead man was a bit too soft and sweet for my liking.  Yes, he stood up for himself, but he was a little bit too sensitive for what i like too read.  April also fell a little flat for me, and she was always having trouble trusting herself and by extension those around her.

It was a light read, just like the rest of the series, it very lightly mentions god and gives a pleasant ending as expected with the rest of the books from this author.

It was a decent book, but i'm not sure that i would pick it up again in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment