Sunday 23 February 2020

REVIEW - Enemies with Bang-ifits by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 17 December 2019
Goodreads Link

I pull in a breath, about to launch into a verbal lashing the likes of which this ridiculous rock god has never seen, but I stop myself at the last second. 

Because Cutter is still staring at my chest like it's the most beautiful chest ever plunked down on God’s green Earth. 

And Cutter clearly has no idea I’m the little girl he called a B-word all grown up. 

The opportunity to mess with my teenage nemesis is just too delicious to resist...

Meet Theodora and Cutter in this enemies-to-lovers prequel to Bang On Loosely.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a cute little prequel into the past on how Cutter and Theodora interacted before we get their full length novel with Bang on Loosely.

The novel covers the period from when Theo was 154 yrs old until the BBQ when Cutter finally revealed that he was just lashing out because he had been having a hard time back on with his father in his teenage years.

Worth the read before the full length book so you can see the dynamics between the pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment