Sunday 6 December 2020

REVIEW - Mr. Mitchell: Billionaires' Club Book 2 (Billionaires' Club #2) by Raylin Marks


The Book

Release Date: 29 September 2020

Goodreads Link

The billionaire always gets what he wants. This time, he wants me…

My trip to London was the first lucky break I’ve had in years. It came at just the right time, allowing me to escape my sad reality for a bit. And the guy I met on the flight?

Perfection.

The short week we spent together was filled with raw, unbridled, and passionate nights. But it couldn’t last. I’m a single mom with a troubled past and a shady ex. Romance just isn’t in the cards for me.

Which is why I walked away from Jim and didn’t look back.

That was before I landed my new job. Before I met the boss.

Before I discovered that Mr. James Mitchell, CEO, was my Jim—my unforgettable Jim from our week together in England.

Judging by the smile on his face when he sees me, he remembers everything.

And now he wants more.

He wants me

The timing is terrible. My life’s a mess, and I just know my ex will do something to ruin me. Again.

But none of that matters when I’m in Jim’s arms. 

So, what are the odds that I’m finally due for my very own happily ever after?

With my luck?

Not bloody likely.

Mr. Mitchell, a sexy contemporary romance, is book 2 in the Billionaires’ Club series, but can be read as a standalone. It features an alpha male hero with a heart of gold, and the feisty, resilient heroine who easily runs away with his heart. Download today to start binge reading!

My Review  5 STARS

**My thanks to the author and Hidden Gems for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

In this book we have the James (Jim) Mitchell, the brother of Dr Jake Mitchell and the main man when he finally finds a woman that challenges his and takes him away from working all the time. 

Avery is a strong woman who has overcome a hard past in some ways, but also carries the scars.  She is pretty much a single mum to her daughter Addison, who she fiercely protects.

Both Jim and Avery have pasts that have shaped them and hold on to baggage they do not realise they are still holding.

Jim loves having Avery around and loves her daughter from the beginning, however when her discovers that she has been hiding a secret, that is what breaks them, that she cannot trust him with her secret, while he has been pushing her to open up.

Her, both parties realise, with help from their friends that they need to work on themselves and they both end up in therapy, working on getting their lives in a better place and becoming better in themselves.

A reunion at Ash's birthday party has the pair see each other again, but in a better place to commit to each other and to forge ahead with their relationship.

A wonderful story that also has a passage from the next book to get our minds on Collin as we find that his live interest Elena is going to be his new college and the daughter of the doctor he took over from.

I cannot wait to see what happens next in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment