Saturday 28 May 2022

REVIEW - The Bossy Prince (Rugged and Royal #3) by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: March 2021

She claims to hate me more than karaoke and liverwurst, and that's before she finds out I'm her new boss.

The scandalous royal bit? That's just our cover, a smokescreen we hide behind to keep our counterintelligence work covert. But Princess Alexandria's hatred of me?

Oh, that's real.

Doesn't help that the first undercover mission I assign her to requires us to pose as lovers. I'm basically ordering her to pretend she finds me irresistible.

You ask me, I have it tougher. Pretending I'm not getting addicted to the way she can't stop kissing me when no one's looking? Try impossible.

Then she starts letting me in, showing me the sweet side she keeps hidden under her tough girl exterior.

Ruining me for all other women.

Being royal, I always knew very little would ever be just mine. Becoming a spy, I understood the future wouldn't be guaranteed.

For Alexandria, I'm going to fight for both.
 

My Review   5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the third book in the series and could be read as a stand alone, but you would not get the closeness of the two pairs of siblings and the fighting between Zan and Nickolas.

Both are spies for Union Ten, but Zan does not know until she find outs that Nick is her boss, and got the job that she interviewed for recently.

Both have to work together in close quarters with their next mission in Bali where they need to take down an international drug lord who like his firearms.  But things never go smoothly and Nick and Zan find themselves falling for each other as they stay in close quarters and pretend to be a couple.

As usual the book holds lots of the authors twerks and humour in writing and it leaves you smiling and wanting to read another book by her.


No comments:

Post a Comment