Friday 17 June 2022

REVIEW - Seduced (V-Card Diaries #3) by Lili Valente


The Book
Release Date: 28 June 2022

Last night I made out with a gorgeous, funny, quirky older woman. Today I learned she’s the new executive chef at my restaurant. AKA my new boss. 

Yep, that’s the hot mess I’m in at the moment.
But the chemistry between Natalie and me is even hotter.
The problem? She’s a single mom focused on helping her little girl adjust to life in the big city. Dating right now—especially a co-worker—is asking for trouble. 
So, what’s my next move? Seduce the hell out of the woman, of course.

I may still technically be hanging onto my V Card, but I know how to drive a woman wild in bed. 
Even more importantly, I know I’m the kind of man Nat’s looking for. I love hard, keep my promises, and I’ll put her and her daughter first. 

And then I learn the real reason she's been holding me at a distance…

Most men would be scared away. Me?
I’m even more determined to prove I can make this wounded woman’s dreams come true.
 

My Review   5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the third book in the series and can certainly be read as a stand alone, there are only little bits of Camerons best friends and flat mates in the book, so you really don't need to know their backstory.

Cameron is a 24 year old man living in an apartment with his three female best friends, he is a lovely character with strength in who he is and a bloody good chef.

He meets Natalie at a cooking class where crickets are being used and Natalie does not find they agree with her and Cameron and Natalie hit is off even though he is 10 years younger than her.

The next day however they find out that she is his new boss and restaurant owner, but there is a no fraternisation policy.

Both struggle with their feelings and Natalie eventually changes her mind about the policy and she asks Cameron out to a fancy gala, where of course they get on like a house on fire.

Both keep secrets from the other, although Cams is not as big or scary as Natalies and in every situation Cameron proves himself to be the most perfect man for Natalie and charms our pants off.

I really enjoyed this book and really look forward to the last book in the series and to see how workaholic nerd Jess gets her happy ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment