Saturday 4 March 2023

REVIEW - Alpha Betrayed by Bella Jacobs


The Book
Release Date: 16 March 2023    

FORD: Justice. Revenge. The pain, blood, and tears of the stepsister who sold me into slavery and stole the Alpha Throne that was rightfully mine.

For years, these were the only things that kept me sane.

And then I escape the Blood Pit Fight syndicate and track down the woman I’ve lived to destroy only to find she’s been a captive, too, and everything I was told was a lie… 

JULIET: I’ve just been saved from the Circus of the Strange by the stepbrother who sold me into slavery in the first place. 

Ford swears he didn’t betray me and that the only way to reclaim what we’ve lost is to seek refuge at a top-secret university for rejected shifters. There, he says, we’ll grow strong, plan our revenge, and prepare to destroy my father.

But is Ford the hero in this story or the villain? 

And what’s my stepbrother going to do when he realizes I would rather die a virgin than be his good little wolf?

Alpha Betrayed is the first in a scorching hot dark romance series and is not for the faint of heart. It ends in a cliffhanger.

My Review     5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Juliet was sold into the circus by her father, but was always told it was because of her stepbrother, when her stepbrother turns up to find her, as he too was sold, both of their plans change and Ford wants revenge on her father and his step father.

Both have spent the last two years just trying to survive the hell that they have been subjected too and find it hard to trust the other.

Both are being hunted, but when they finally get near to the University that Ford id suggesting may give them sanctuary there is a big shock for Juliet.

I really liked this book and cannot wait ti see what happens next, especially as we ended up with a cliff hangar.

No comments:

Post a Comment