Monday 29 May 2023

REVIEW - For nEver by Aurora Rose Reynolds (READ BY Pippa Jayne)


The Book
Release Date: 14 March 2023

I had no idea that taking a temp job for the summer would send my life into a tailspin, but that's exactly what happened when I started working for Jace Ellis. One day I was his secretary, and the next I was sitting on his private plane, wearing an obnoxiously large engagement ring after being asked if I would pretend to be his fiancé for a week. I can admit that greed got the best of me. But the money he offered in exchange for my lie would help out not only me but also my mom tremendously. I just had no idea what I was actually getting myself into. I didn't think about the fact that we would be sharing a bed, that we would have to pretend to like each other. And I sure didn't know that I would be surrounded by his entire family at their annual family reunion. But if the guy wants a fiancé, I'm going to be the best one he'll ever have. I just hope I can remember that this isn't forever; it's for never.

My Review     5 STARS
**My thanks to Netgalley and Dreamscape Media, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I am only just trying my hand at listening to audio books, and I can say that I really enjoyed listening to this book in my spare time whilst doing something else where I could not physically sit and read.

I enjoyed this book.  The characters certainly has chemistry and Penny and Jace certainly had me laughing out loud and swept up in their story as they both fell head over heels at his family BBQ.

After this I may well pick up a few more audio books.

No comments:

Post a Comment