Tuesday 23 January 2024

REVIEW - Craving Dr. Silver Fox by Judy Hale

The Book
Release Date: 25 January 2024

He was my secret fantasy. A silver fox billionaire with a heart of stone.
And my father’s worst enemy.

He’s everything I should avoid but I can’t.
I once stole a taste of the forbidden fruit and swore to high heaven it would be my last.
But fate had other plans.

We’re soon thrown together again on a project at his hospital.
And our ward rounds often end with me moaning against the wall.
Until our mounting desire explodes in a shower of ecstasy unlike anything I’ve ever known.

The more my father loathes him, the more I spread my legs for him.
But lurking behind his rapidly thawing wall of ice are clues to an ancient unspeakable secret.
Which explains why he and my father are enemies.

And why I should not be craving his touch, let alone getting pregnant.
But little do I know, those shocking clues will soon be saving my life.

My Review     5 STARS
**My thanks to Hidden Gems and the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the first book that I have read by this author and I was almost surprised at how invested I became with the characters.

Tessa Blackwell is a strong character, but has lived with growing up an orphan, then being adopted, but trying hard to fit in with her new parent, but never really fitting in, especially once her new mother dies.

Nathan Kng is a 40 something oncologist and has known Tessa since she was about 16 and he first met her.  He encouraged her passion for helping others and became the object of Tessa's fantasies, however when in her early twenties she is rebuffed by Dr King when she lets it known she wants him, she runs.

Five years later and Tessa is doing well for herself.  She pays her own way, is at college and is in a Guardian Angels company and is making a name for herself.  She has changed major from medicine to helping others and is blossoming.  However it is when she goes to LA and sees Dr Kings again that things change, especially when she goes home and is rescued by Nathan.

Nathan, who has no want of a relationship suddenly cannot keep his mind off the younger womankind she has him distracted.  It is he who stays as Tessa rock, while also letting her know that he wants her.

There is some mystery and suspense going on as we follow along with Tessa as she gets involved with finding out why the police has reopened her mother death, and again it is Nathan who is there when she needs him. He is also able to read what she actually needs and lets her know in no uncertain terms that she is his.

I really enjoyed this book and read it within a day.  I shall certainly be reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment