Friday 22 March 2024

REVIEW - Take me I'm Yours by Lili Valente


The Book
Release Date: 22 March 2023

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s father, my dad’s former business partner, and probably the most forbidden man on earth…at least as far as I’m concerned.  But when we first meet, Gideon is just a heroic pilot saving three sweet puppies from a kill shelter, and I’m the lucky women who keeps him safe from the storm one night.

A night that turns into the hottest of my life…Losing my virginity to a sexy older man who seems to instinctively know how much I love to be called his “good girl,” isn’t on my summer Bingo card, but I’m so grateful for the memory.Memories are all I’ll ever have of Gideon. Our lives are going in different directions, and I doubt I’ll ever see him again.

But Fate has other plans…Just a month later, I run into Gideon at my ex-boyfriend’s fundraising party. Only he isn’t there as a donor. He’s there as a supportive parent.We realize our scandalous connection and swear to stay away from each other while he’s in town on business.

Only we can’t seem to keep our hands to ourselves, no matter how hard we try.Soon, I’m spending my nights in his penthouse, falling deeper under his erotic spell, and perhaps even more dangerously…losing my heart to this magnetic man.

But what happens when the real word comes crashing in all around us? Will the man I love still want to call me His?

My Review    5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Oh. My. Gosh.  This book is panty melting and I totally fell in love with Gideon and Sydney.  Both characters are smart, go for what they want and Sydney certainly is an old soul in a young body.

Gideon may be fifteen years older than Sydney with a son her age, but never has he found a connection like what he finds very quickly with the young woman who picks him up from the airport one night in the rain.

Sydney has a lovely group of friends around her, even her ex Aides who turns out to be Gideon son, however when Aiden finds out about the pair, he is more supportive and sweet than I thought he would be.

I loved who the characters were not afraid to go for what they wanted, had a grownup relationship without shying away and avoiding the hard topics and were there to support and encourage each other as individuals and their wants and needs.  The chemistry between them certainly heated up the pages.

I really enjoyed this book and would certainly recommend for those who like a streamier read.

No comments:

Post a Comment