Friday 7 June 2024

REVIEW - Make Me Yours (Forbidden Billionaires #2) by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 11 June 2024

Rule Number Never lose your virginity to the man who ruined your family.

It’s a rule I never meant to break, but the night our paths collide, I have no idea who Weaver is.

He’s just a drop-dead gorgeous man with no qualms about sleeping with a virgin. By the time I realize he’s also the man who destroyed my father, I’ve spent the hottest night of my life on his yacht.

I’m ashamed of what I’ve done.
I’m even more ashamed that I want to do it again…

I don’t care about our age gap or that he’ll be leaving town in a few weeks. This war between our families isn’t mine to fight, and my father hasn’t been there for me in a long time.

But Weaver is. He’s there for me when I need him most, proving he doesn’t have ice water flowing through his veins.

I’m falling for this forbidden man hard and fast…and then he gives me proof that my father was right all along.

Can our love survive Weaver’s dark side?
Or will he ruin me the way he ruined the people I once loved?

My Review    5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

When Gertrude 'Gertie' Sullivan 'Sully' goes on deck of a yacht, she thinks her kinda boyfriend is going to be there and he will be asleep so she can delete her drunk saucy pic and following messages.  However what she finds instead is Weaver Tripp.

Weaver is back home after the death of his brother and no longer feels at home in Sea Breeze, however the woman he finds in his bedroom has his mind realing.

With a one night stand, neither can forget each other, but things take a bit of a turn when they find out who each other really are and who they are related to.

Neither can stop the chemistry between them however and Gertie ends up agreeing to a nights with benefits solution, but only while Weaver in in town for the month and know-one is to know that they are seeing each other, only Gerties best friend.

Weaver comes across as a cold man, but Gertie gets to see the warmth throw his icy shell, but it only happens around her.

With family tensions, things are not easy for the pair and the month does not run smoothly, but ultimately both of them realise that they are better with each other and the chemistry between them is steaming.

I really enjoyed this book and hope that the next book is for the cat loving best friend Elaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment