Tuesday 9 April 2013

Broken - Christa Cervone

The Book
According to Webster’s Dictionary the definition of the word Broken is violently separated into parts. SHATTERED.

Yup, that pretty much sums me up. How do I handle things? I find my answers at the bottom of a bottle of Tequila and sleep with random men. 

How did I get this way? Well, four years ago I made a decision that cost me the love of my life. I can't undo what I did to drive Garrett out of my life. I haven't seen or heard from him in four long years. But he still haunts me in my dreams or should I call them nightmares at this point? No matter how much booze I drink and how many men I sleep with, nothing fills the void. I feel like I am existing but I’m not really living.

I’m trying to get my life back on track. Well that was until. . . . Garrett walked back into my life. His reappearance threw me into another tailspin. 
How do I put the pieces of our broken hearts back together? All before he walks out of my life again... this time for good. Or am I simply destined to just be Broken?

My Opinion  4 STARS
I really wanted to give this book another star but I felt as if the ending let it down.

The book if about a girl and how she doesn't cope with the fact that the love of her life split from her 4 years previously. 

At the beginning the book was gritty and captivating, the middle became soft and the ending was fluffy. Not quite what I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment