Wednesday 8 April 2015

REVIEW - Try With Me (With Me #3) by Elyssa Patrick

The Book
Release Date: 19 February 2015
Goodreads Link

There is nothing happily ever after about my life. My mom is dying of breast cancer. I work four jobs just to keep us going.

What I don't need to deal with?

Jamie McAlister.

Yeah. Him. Blond, tall, gorgeous. I had a crush on him throughout high school, but he never knew I existed. I don’t even think he knows my name. I was too shy to say a word to him. It seems that everywhere I go, he’s there. And now? He’s kissed me—a lot. And those hot kisses have led to even hotter nights.

I’m falling for him, head over heels. But I don't know how to fit Jamie into my life. I only know I need him. Which means I have to try for something I never thought was possible. I have to fight for him and a forever kind of love.

New Adult/Contemporary Romance with a HEA - Recommended for ages 17 and older.
 

My Opinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.**

This book should come with a warning that you should not read it if you do not like to cry whilst reading. It may be part of a series but you can also read it as a stand alone book.

Its another story where we get all the internal monologue in order that we actually feel as if we are being taken first hand into the story and living it ourselves. We experience everything that Zelda is feeling and thinking and are taken on her emotional journey.

The story takes on the issue of living with someone near to and after the death of breast cancer and how they cope with the process and of their loss, along with finding love and new friends in the process.

Its a brilliantly put together book and I really hope that after Griff, his brother Jack gets a HEA ending too.

No comments:

Post a Comment