Friday 18 March 2016

REVIEW - Hard Rider by Lydia Pax

The Book
Release Date: 17 March 2016
Goodreads Link

SHE WAS BORN OFF-LIMITS. BUT HE WAS BORN TO BREAK THE RULES.

RAM:

Nobody screws me. I take who I want, when I want, and I always leave them wanting more.
I want more too. Hurt this deep doesn't heal.
After meeting June, I know she’s the fix I need for the pain.
Her family’s full of cops? So what?
All I want is her. Those luscious curves, the lips that won't quit, hips that make my heart pound like a drum.
My outlaw brothers say me and her together will tear this whole town apart.
I don’t give a damn.

JUNE:

I never wanted to come home. There’s nothing here but old wounds too bitter to heal.
The day I returned, I met Ram. He’s an outlaw biker built like a god, but there’s nothing divine about his desires.
When he tells me he needs an old lady to stay in his club, we start a dangerous charade.
He gets a woman and time. I get my sheriff dad off my back. Breathing room.
But every breath around Ram is lightning hot and undeniable.
I can’t be with him for real. He’s every kind of wrong there’s ever been. Unless we’re careful, we’ll rip our lives apart.
But what’s happening between us feels too right to ignore, no matter the cost...
 


My Opinion  5 STARS

**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the first book that i have read by this author, and I was not disappointed at all.

We have two motorcycle groups at war with each other and law enforcement that is maybe not as squeaky clean as it should be.

Ram and June meet up by chance and there is an instant attraction between them.  Ram is also lucky that June is in a place where she can not only help him out, but they in turn, turn each other lives around.

June is a very strong woman with her own mind and is able not only to stand up for herself from others, she can do the right thing when it means hurting someone close to her

Ram has lost himself in a way after the death of his sister, only with war on the horizon and with June at his side does he become the man that he was meant to be.

It was a brilliant story that had me turning page after page, and the heat between the two just came off the pages in waves.

I will certainly be reading more of this author in the future.

Follow the author here:


No comments:

Post a Comment