Wednesday 9 March 2016

REVIEW - Take Me (Lessons in Seduction Book 2) by Sophie Holloway

The Book
Release Date: 7 March 2016
Goodreads Link

I want more of her. All of her. 

 

I want to drive her wild every single night until she's learned all the sinfully wicked things I need to teach her.
 


But someone is trying to tear us apart. Someone’s gunning for my company too. What they don’t know is that I’m the kind of man who protects what's his.  

My family, my business, and this woman. 

I will do whatever it takes. 

Just try me.

My Opinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book has taken up the heat even further than in book one.

All Eva can think about now is sex, sex with Jack in particular and she learns the things that Jack has to teach her well.  In fact Jack thinks she doesn't really need lessons.

Both have more of an effect on the other than they realise, both feeling things that they have never felt before.

We meet mad exes, see more in the saga of what or who is trying to get to Eva and hear a little more on the problems within the Fiorini group.

Be warned though, it ends on a cliff hangar.

No comments:

Post a Comment