Thursday 17 August 2017

REVIEW - Breathless (Players to Men) by Georgia Lyn Hunter

The Book
Release Date: 20 December 2016
Goodreads Link

When the fairy tale life you believed in falls apart, there is nothing else left…

Or so I thought, until Trouble, wrapped in one hunky body and a sinful smile promising untold pleasure of the carnal kind, lands on my doorstep. Despite what my body demands or the fact that I’m irresistibly drawn to him, I’d been burned too deeply to dare try again. Besides, Max Meade-Sinclair is my younger sister’s best friend—and totally off-limits.

Ila Logan’s coolly dismissive manner captures and challenges me from the moment our paths cross. What I want, I usually get. A little thing like age isn’t going to stop me. Neither are the men who disappear into her secluded room. However, she proves a difficult opponent who leaves me falling for her a little more at each encounter.
This tempestuous woman is mine, but to win her, I must dig deeper, and show her that beneath my brawling, player facade exists a man who would go to the ends of the earth to make her happy.

But surviving my own dark past may just destroy the fragile bond growing between us…

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I really enjoyed this book, yes the girl was older than the boy by 4 years, but in the grand scheme of things, so what.

Max has been through a lot and is still suffering with nothing seeming to help his headaches and fast to arrive anger.

Ila Logan has been through a relationship where the trust was completely broken and now retreats into her art for release, however Max stirs up more feeling in her than she is used too, especially as he is determined that Ila is the woman for him.

Both have good friends and i couldn't help but fall a little for Max, he may have been through a lot, but he went after what he wanted and he was;t afraid to fight for it and bee there for Ila when she needed him, making her whole again in the process.

Would certainly like to read more about the other characters mentioned in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment