Monday 14 August 2017

REVIEW - Oh, Henry (OHellNo #2) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

The Book
Release Date: 25 August 2017
Goodreads Link

From New York Times Bestseller, Mimi Jean Pamfiloff, Comes OH, HENRY, Book Two of the Ohellno Series. (Stand Alone Story.)

SHE’S GOT ME BY THE FOOTBALLS…
My name is Henry Walton, and though I’ve been called many things throughout my life—tree trunk, moose, walrus—I am now six foot five, solid muscle, and the hottest defensive end in the NFL college draft. This is the moment I’ve been waiting for: fame, women, and glory. 

Just one problem: I’m suddenly in a bad slump. And it started the moment I got dumped by Elle, the nerdy goddess with thick glasses, a smokin’ hot body, and a genius IQ.
So what gives? We only dated for a few weeks, and it’s not like I’ve missed her. (Much.) Regardless, all the facts point to one conclusion. Elle is my lucky nerd-charm. 

Call me superstitious, but I have to get her back before I lose everything. Even if she’s the last girl I should want and she now hates my guts.


My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Yay, i really loved this book and i managed to read it in only one day it was that epic.

Henry is a man on a mission and is actually quite sweet and determined, despite his rather nasty father.  

Meanwhile Elle is a woman who is very intelligent, behind her years, but is trying to keep her college/friend life separate from her home life where things are not ok at all.

Both have trust issues, but Henry is able to overcome his faster than Elle, but Henry shows that he is willing to make the sacrifice for them, where it takes Elle that little bit longer.

We also find that Elle is reading a Mimi Jean book, but  you will just have to find out which one that is for yourself.

The book ends on a cliff hangar, so if that is not your type of thing then you will be disappointed, for me it just amps up the excitement for book three!

No comments:

Post a Comment