Tuesday 19 September 2017

REVIEW - Tech Guy: A Single Dad Second Chance Romance by Anna Collins

The Book
Release Date: 12 September 2017
Goodreads Link

Of all the men in the world, he has to be the one to walk into the bar when I decide to have a drink. 

Clay Maxwell. Bachelor. Tech billionaire. My new boss. 

Oh, and school ex-boyfriend. 

He wants me to help look after the troubled little girl left in his care because I'm a child psychologist. 

But I should have said no. Because now, I'm the one who's going insane, torn between pain and pleasure, past and future, each day with Clay reminding me of what was and what might have been. 

The problem with the mind is that the more you try to forget, the more you remember. 

And I remember everything all too well. 

*Tech Guy is a steamy, yet sweet STANDALONE contemporary romance of around 420 pages with a hot alpha billionaire single dad and his virgin lady. I don't enjoy cliffhangers or cheating, so you find any of them in here. I can also guarantee you a sweet happily-ever-after ♥

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a second chance at love romance with 13 years in between the couple having seen each other.

Clay is a successful man having built up his own company with a friend and now is very rich and has always loved his high school girlfriend, the girl he left behind to look after his sick mother.

Andrea has not had a boyfriend since Clay.  No one has held a candle to Clay, but after he left she moved on with her life and got the college degree she wanted.  She too is successful with child psychiatry.  She is also somehow a virgin at 28.

ITs a sweetbread as you see two people come back together and rekindle a lost romance that was only broken because of circumstance.  However, would things still have been so good had they not had the break in their relationship.

Worth a read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment