Wednesday 9 May 2018

REVIEW - Fight Twice For Me: Two Stepbrothers Are Better Than One by C.c. Wylde

The Book
Release Date: 21 May 2018
Goodreads Link

The last place I wanted to be is at my ex’s MMA club, especially since I’ve sworn off fighters. 

But I never anticipated meeting the De La Cruz twins. And damn, is there anyone who could resist a chance at a night of mind-blowing sex with them? With their tattoos, muscles, and the fact that there’s two. Besides, I’m getting the hell out of Vegas as soon as I’m done with college in a few weeks, so why not indulge until then?

It felt good to forget the rules…until I woke up to find out they were my new stepbrothers.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing LLC, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Whats sexier than having one MMA fighter wanting you? Twin MMA fighters wanting you!

Ella is the daughter of an MMA fighter and her ex boyfriend did a number on her and no she has sworn off fighters for life.  After her college degree she wants to move from Vegas and and have a fresh start somewhere else away from fighting.  However life gets in the way of her plans.

Ella meets the De La Cruz twins and the boys show right off the bat that it is her that they want.

The De La Cruz brothers Rodrigo (Rigo) and Diego are a bit like chalk and cheese.  Where Rigo is sweet and always knows what to say, when reassurance and softness is needed and good cooking, Diego is the more states what he wants kinda man.  Both are very much alpha males.

Ella has lots of support from her friend Daisy along with her just like a dad Sal, a former fighter.  All know when to push her and how to get Ella to see what she cannot and we end up getting a happy ever after that makes you smile and hope that Daisy also gets a story of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment