Monday 30 July 2018

REVIEW - The Daddy Treatment by Ava Sinclair

The Book
Release Date: 20 July 2018
Goodreads Link
He says he's my daddy now. He says he's going to make it all better. 
But it may hurt a little.
It was desperation that drove me to break the law. When I wake up after sentencing to learn I’ve been forced into an experimental reform program, the last thing I expect is to be regressed back to a time in my life when I was fully dependent and vulnerable.
Dr. Eli Crane is commanding, strict, and uncompromising. While I’m here, he’ll be the daddy I never had. He’ll decide what I wear, what I eat, and when I sleep. He’ll spank me to tears when I’m bad. I will be his little one, to use and touch as he pleases. 
But as my handsome guardian breaks down my defenses, I find myself craving the humiliation of being made so completely vulnerable, but also trusting a man who seems to know more about me than I know about myself.
But how does Eli Crane know so much? When the secret of his knowledge is revealed, will it destroy the happiness of finally having the daddy figure I’ve always wanted?
My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I can't say that i have read a daddy dom book before and this one is set in a more science fiction world where people can access your repressed memories without you knowing.

Sugar has committed a crime and has been sent to a programme that is going to help her, she just doesn't know it yet.  The programme makes you regress to the part of your childhood that you missed and punishes you if you are naughty and sticks with the punishments until you learn your mistakes.  Each dom acts like your personal daddy until you either graduate out of the programme, when the daddy are just there for moral support, or if you are lucky you both form such a bond that you get married to the lifestyle.

This is quite a fast paced book and i would be willing to read more of this type of book in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment