Tuesday 14 August 2018

REVIEW - Boy Toy (Man Hands #3) by Sarina Bowen

The Book
Release Date: 14 August 2018
Goodreads Link

A brand new romantic comedy from your favorite snort-laughing duo!

Liam

The moment Sadie Matthews walks through the daycare center door, I feel my world tilt in her direction. Again. I fell for her when I was fourteen, and I'm still not over her. Problem: she still thinks of me as a teen she used to babysit. But I've learned a few things about pleasing a woman in the last fifteen years. I can't wait to show her how good it could be. I need to move quickly before I lose her again. This is more than a game to me, but I still plan to win.

Sadie

I've just survived the worst year of my life. As a single mom of twin toddlers, I don't have time for a man. I barely have time to finish a thought. Who knew that Liam McAllister would grow up to be so devastating? He's everything my husband was not: tall, built, and willing to have a tea party with my girls. 

I can't possibly get involved with him. He's too young for me. Too handsome. But he's so persuasive...

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the third book in a series and the authors have done it again.  They have delivered another book that you cannot help but get invested in.  i am a stay at home mum to twins so i can understand Sadie's struggle as a mum and how working and looking after them alone after a divorce can be hard.  It's bad enough even having my husband in the evenings and weekends, because i am still doing most of the work.

Liam has had a crush on Sadie since the summer she babysat for him and his siblings when he was 14 and Sadie was 20.

Liam is a lovely character and i loved that he worked with kids and wanted to know more about kids and whilst working in the day care helped the kids around him, especially Sadie's twin girls Kate and Amy.  I loved how he always thought about them and their needs before his own and helped Sadie get back to her former self that Decker had managed to squash.

All the previous characters are in this book.  Brynn and Tom are expecting a baby and Ash and Braht are still adorable together.

Loved how Liam acted mature beyond his age and stood up to his father and was what he wanted to be and the whole dynamic between Liam and Sadie.

The chemistry eats up the pages and before you know it you have finished the book with a great big smile on your face.

I really hope that this series continues, even though all three friends now have their Happy Ever After.


No comments:

Post a Comment