Wednesday 5 September 2018

REVIEW - P.S. I Miss You by Winter Renshaw

The Book
Release Date: 3 September 2018
Goodreads Link

Dear Melrose,

The first time I met you, you were a stranger. The second time, you were my roommate. The third time, you made it clear you were about to become the biggest thorn my side had ever known.

You sing way too loud in the shower and use all the hot water.

You’re bossy as hell.

You make my life all kinds of complicated.

But no matter how hard I try, I can’t stop thinking about you.

Truthfully … I can’t stop wanting you.

I was going to tell you this. I was going to sit you down, swallow my pride, hang up my noncommittal ways, and show you a side of me you or anyone else has never seen before … but then there was a game-changing confession; a bombshell so nuclear it stopped me in my tracks.

How I didn’t see this coming, I’ll never know.

Sutter

P.S. I miss you.

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book can be read as a stand alone, however P.S I hate you could be thought of as the first book in a series and focuses on Melrose's only cousin.

Melrose and Sutter were a brilliant couple.  Sutter immediately takes one look at Melrose and decides that he does not like her, however Melrose stands up for herself and proves that she is the better person every time he says something silly.

Sutter has an alcoholic father and often looks after his teenage brother and he too spends a few nights at the shared house and proves to be another point that brings both Melrose and Sutter closer.

Sutter may think he is destined to be a bachelor, however it is only with Melrose moving in only to help her best friend Nick that turns world around so that all he can think about is Melrose and how she is not actually like the woman he thought she was.

I really enjoyed this read and will certainly be looking forward to reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment