Monday 8 October 2018

REVIEW - A Naughty Little Christmas by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 16 October 2018
Goodreads Link

I figured moonlighting as a Santa stripper was the most exciting thing on my docket this holiday season. 

But that was before Macy Clayton, my first love and the one I never wanted to get away, careened back into my life. Before the avalanche and the hike through a blizzard. Before getting snowed in at a secluded ranger station with nothing but a fire, a few fleece blankets, and each other to keep warm. 

And yes, it turns out what the survivalists say is true—you really do stay warmer, and happier, when you’re naked. 

Soon, Macy and I are back on track to being two turtledoves, and I’m happier than any partridge in a pear tree. But crossed signals and old wounds prove that second chances can be tricky, even during the most wonderful time of the year. 

I’ll pull out all the stops to prove to Macy she’s the only one I ever want to jingle my bells, but will it be enough to pull off a Christmas miracle? 

*This book was previously published as the novella "Snow Place Like Home" by Jessie Evans. It has been revised and expanded for this novel-length edition.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Macy and Dean were everything when they were younger.  It started as best friends, until one day it was more, but when Dean see's Macy going without for her sister once their father leaves them, one action leads to them being separated for years.

When Macy goes back home to collect her dead fathers belongings it is a bad weather storm and chance that have the pair reuniting and able to clear up their pasts, along with reconnect from a place where they left off.

This little number has you reaching for the ice to cool down as the pair tear into each other and warm each other up along with the pages.

A wonderful holiday read.

No comments:

Post a Comment