Tuesday 30 October 2018

REVIEW - Systematic Siege #1 (Siege Serial #1) by N. Isabelle Blanco

The Book
Release Date: 31 October 2018 (First released 15 July 2015)
Goodreads Link

Includes the first ten chapters of Mortal Siege, the conclusion to the Siege Series! 

Life separated us.
Destiny tied me to her.
Obsession drove me mad.
I knew they all hurt her. What I didn’t understand is how deep . . . 


Seven years ago, they ripped her from me—my father. The friends I made at school. Jealousy drove all of those bastards into conspiring against us. 

And they won. 

I almost killed myself after losing her. 

Now I live for only three things:

I will destroy everyone who hurt her.
I will find her.
I’ll become the biggest monster ever known to accomplish those things. 


I’m at the head of my father’s empire now. A corporate king. I’m ready to finally put in place the plan I’ve been working on for years. 

I’m ready to find my Lexi. 

What I didn’t realize is that she had already found me. 

Warning: this series is not for everyone. As the story progresses, dark themes are explored that might be a trigger for some. Please read at your own discretion. Definitely 18+.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Andrew and Lexi have a past, one that was taken from them by Andrews rather nasty father.  Now after the death of his father, Andrew is looking for Lexi only to find her working for him.

The chemistry between Lexi and Andrew is off the charts and there certainly is a very dark theme running through this novella that may be a trigger and upset some people (rape).

The author really got both perspective down well so we really feel the emotions of both characters and how damaged they both are as a result of their pasts.  

I really enjoyed this novella and look forward to reading the next revised book.

No comments:

Post a Comment