Sunday 1 September 2019

REVIEW - Single Dad (Milford College #3) by Noelle Adams

The Book
Release Date: 18 September 2019
Goodreads Link

The last thing I want is to partner on a library exhibit with Max, a hot new art professor at my college, but it's part of my job as librarian so I don't have a choice. My attraction to him is intense and immediate, but I'm taking a break from dating so I can focus on myself. I don't need a distraction like Max.

He's a single father, and that's the only thing he can focus on now. He's never going to take a relationship with me seriously, no matter how much I want him to.

Single Dad is the third book in the Milford College series, novellas about the faculty and staff of a small liberal arts college.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is another sweet book in the series and we met Katrina in the previous book as she is friends with Beck. 

Max is a very sweet man with a teenage daughter, yet when he finally meets Katrina he initiates a relationship with her even though she tries to be colleagues as she has given up dating for a while to get what she wants out of life.

Max pursues her carefully, a bit too carefully at times and his comment that only his daughter will be first in his life is sweet, but eventually causes a little problem in their relationship.

Its a lovely novella, perfect for a rainy day or when you just need a quick read with a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment