Friday 6 December 2019

REVIEW - The Librarian's Vampire Assistant (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant #4) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

The Book
Release Date: 3 December 2019
Goodreads Link

From New York Times Bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff comes a snarky Mystery with a side dish of Romance and two sprinkles of chaos, THE LIBRARIAN’S VAMPIRE ASSISTANT, Book Four.

(Yep! These books are STANDALONES. But the more you read, the merrier!)


SHE’S MINE. BUT HAS SHE FORGOTTEN?

A crazy vampire has stolen my librarian. And if that’s not bad enough, it is my fault. Because I, too, am an ancient, deadly vampire, and it was my job to protect her. I failed.

Now, just as I have reason to hope I will get her back, the situation turns into the biggest mystery of my existence.

Apparently, this evil vampire has brainwashed her into thinking she belongs with him. I do not know how. I do not know why. But I will get to the bottom of this and win her back.

Because I am the motherf*!$%ing librarian’s vampire assistant, and she belongs to me. Or, at least she used to?

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Holy Moly.  This series just keeps getting better and better with so many twists and turns that you never see what is coming next.

This book happens five years after the previous book and Michael is not quite the man that he was.  When Lula come to him with news , it changes him forever in so many ways.

This book comes dual point of view, must most of the beginning is from Michaels view and we see the torment that he goes through.

I cannot wait to see what happens in book five and if Michael manages to change again.

No comments:

Post a Comment