Wednesday 11 December 2019

REVIEW - Secret Santa (Milford College #4) by Noelle Adams

The Book
Release Date: 11 December 2019
Goodreads Link

The last thing I want for Christmas is a brand new case of smoking hot attraction for my best friend, Jeremy. I don't think about him that way. I never have. And I can't risk ruining the best relationship in my life because I can't seem to keep my hands off him lately. 

I need to focus on safer things, like my secret admirer who keeps sending me romantic Secret Santa presents. Jeremy has always been a grump about Christmas, but someone is clearly into me. I'll have to try to think about him instead. 

Secret Santa is the fourth book in the Milford College series, novellas about the faculty and staff of a small liberal arts college.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a cute friends to lovers story where May starts to see her best friend Jeremy as more than just her friend and at first it freaks her out a bit.  Jeremy has always had a thing for May.

May loves Christmas and is always wanting to get Jeremy into the Christmas spirit.  This year he finally relents more, but he just wants May to be happy.  With May doing Secret Santa she is not supposed to get gifts, but she does and when she finally figures out who they are from, it really is quite sweet.

We don't get to see many people from the previous book, and the books can be read as a stand alone, however we do get a taster for one of the characters that will be in the next book.

Certainly a good holiday read in front of a roaring fire to help get you in the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment