Tuesday 28 January 2020

REVIEW - Heartland (True North #7) by Sarina Bowen

The Book
Release Date: 28 January 2019
Goodreads Link

A brand new stand-alone novel in the USA Today bestselling True North world!

Chastity fell for Dylan about seven seconds after meeting him on the farm next door. Now they’re both away at college together, and she’s seeing a different side of him. While Farm Dylan is a good guy who milks goats at dawn, College Dylan drinks and smokes and entertains a lot of women.

But not one of them is her. Until circumstances bring them closer together than ever before…
 

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Oh man.  My heart loved Dylan Shipley and Chastity, their story even made me have a few tears a couple of times too.

Dylan is a lovely character, very warm hearted, sexy and protective of Chastity. Chastity however has been in love with Dylan seconds after meeting him and after two years of friendship, she is finally at college with him and struggling more with her feelings and her Algebra.

I really enjoyed how these two interacted and that it was Dylan's housemate Rickie who helped Dylan admit the truth and see more into himself.  In fact i really enjoyed Rickie anyway.

I had a feeling that both families would think nothing of the pair being together and it is when they are home at Christmas that things come to a head for both Dylan and Chastity where they are finally made to choose what they really want for the future.

I so truly enjoyed this book and get the feeling that the next book with be Dylan's twin sister Daphne.  I am also hoping to see more of Rickie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment