Wednesday 22 January 2020

REVIEW - Up to Snow Good by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: December 2019
Goodreads Link

Question: The only thing worse than a streaking Santa dashing naked through my Christmas tree farm? 

Answer: Lawrence Beverly, the insufferable Brit who opened a competing farm down the lane, finding out about it.

I loathe Lawrence like cocktail sauce in my cocoa, and there’s no way I’m letting him use Mr. Jingle Balls against me.

Which he totally would.

Any man who would kiss a girl on New Year’s Eve and pretend it didn’t happen the next day can’t be trusted. Last year, I fell for Lawrence’s dreamy accent and gentle touch. This year I’m too smart to let my libido call the shots.

Luckily, I have a plan to take care of my Santa problem. A foolproof plan!

Or so I think, until it goes hideously awry and Lawrence sweeps in to save the day.

Now we’re making out in front of my fireplace and he’s saying all the right things, but can I trust this man with my heart? Or is he still up to snow good?

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a cute fast little holiday romance that happens before the The Baby Maker (The Hunter Brothers Series) and we get to see a little bit of Emma and Dylan before they make their little pact and get together.

A few misunderstandings and a British boy now making sure that they stay together leaves us with a happy feeling and sad that we did not get a full book by the author as these two could have had more fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment