Wednesday 25 March 2020

REVIEW - Royal Package by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 7 April 2020
Goodreads Link

The Royal Package is a legend in its own time, a pleasure-giving national treasure I’m far too generous to keep to myself.



But I have one rule: No good girls.

And they don’t get much nicer than sugar-and-spice Princess Elizabeth.



You’d think a woman who designs lingerie would be sexy and fun.


You would be wrong. 

My fiancée is a dreary little mouse, and I have no doubt we’ll make each other miserable if we go through with our arranged marriage.



But I can’t dishonor my grandfather’s dying wish.

 Which leaves me one choice—make my sweet fiancée so miserable during our engagement festivities that she calls it quits.



Operation Prince Charmless will get her out of my hair. And then I'm back to Sexy Single Ruler business as usual.



Or that’s the plan… 


But my fiancée is feistier than I remembered. Sexier, too. And she loves spur-of-the-moment adventures as much as I do. 

And did I mention that she hates my guts?


Looks like the Royal Package and I are in for more than we bargained for…


My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I really enjoyed reading this book and the chemistry that Sabrina and Andrew had together, even though Sabrina was pretending to be her twin Elizabeth and Andrew was being a turd.

Sabrina is a triplet, but has an identical twin sister Elizabeth.  Elizabeth has been betrothed to Andrew since the pair were little and have had regular phone calls.  Elizabeth designs and makes underwear and asks Sabrina to take her place for a month for the Engagement celebrations.  It ends up harder than Sabrina thinks, especially having to try and be her sister who stutters.

Andrew decides he wants Elizabeth to back out so tries to change her mind, meanwhile Sabrina keeps being more herself, but trying hard to keep everything on track.

When Sabrina realises whats happening, she takes matters into her own hands, when Andrew thinks that the twins have switched, her changes thing up.

In the end both end up somewhere they didn't expect and fall for each other hard.

I really enjoyed the story and the way these two played around with each other along with the respect for duty and others they have.  Both characters are well suited and will certainly bring the best out of each other.

Another really well written book by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment