Tuesday 14 July 2020

RELEASE DATE - INKED (KILL DEVIL INK) by Sarah Darlington

The Book
Release Date: 13 July 2020
Goodreads Link

It all starts with a one-night stand...

NICK


It was only supposed to be a little ink. A parting gift to myself from myself. Because when your girlfriend dumps you for a famous rockstar, you leave. You move on. You get the hell out of town and forget all about her. But I never counted on Amanda. Or the night we shared. Or the mark she left when she put her ink on my skin. 

I have to go back. For her.

AMANDA

There are three things I know about Nick: he’s cocky, he’s amazing in bed, and he’s the father of my unborn baby. When he walked into the shop, smelling like heaven, wanting his first tattoo, I should have refused his business. Because I knew the moment I set eyes on him, I didn’t stand a chance. Still, I fell down the rabbit-hole with him.

Now he’s back in town. With no clue I’m pregnant. When I’m forced to tell him, I tell him it isn’t his. Because he left once, he could easily leave again. And guys like Nick, they don’t stick around for girls like me.

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

O.M.G. I can't believe how i fell in love with Nick.  A man who you would think from the outsiders it all, a rich family, a good education and charisma, however the poor guy has a secret.  He has panic attacks and try so hard to fit in and be the perfect guy for everyone.

Most of the book seemed to be about Nick and his emotions, then the plot line of him and the connection to Amanda and how for the first time he feels more than anything and that she helps to ground him.

We get to see very little of Emma and Caleb Mills and we get to see a little of John who ends up marrying Dani Mills from Sunset Revival, we also get to meet Finn from the tattoo parlour and Nicks friend Lou.  Finn and Lou are going to get their book next.

Its certainly a book to read and if you have read one of the authors most recent books you will have met these characters before and therefore got a feel of them previously.

Certainly a book to read and like me this book will be read fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment