Sunday 19 July 2020

REVIEW - Dr. Mitchell (Billionaires' Club Book 1) by Raylin Marks

The Book
Release Date: 27 July 2020
Goodreads Link

Billionaires like him have a type. And it’s not me… 

I’m not the kind of girl who has one-night stands.

Except…I did.

What can I say? After a few drinks with a gorgeous man who made me feel alive for the first time since losing my mom, I was powerless to say no.

And I didn’t regret it. Not one minute of our hot, mind-melting night together.

But he wasn’t a forever kind of guy. So I walked away. I wasn’t supposed to ever see him again.

Then I did.

Turns out my sexy one-night stand is Dr. Jacob Mitchell—and he’s the cardiothoracic surgeon who just saved my dad’s life.

The shocking part?

He never forgot about me or a single minute of our night together.

And he wants more.

Actually, he wants it all.

But I’m no fool. And just because he handles hearts every day doesn’t mean I’m going to give him mine.

Not without a fight, anyway … 

Dr. Mitchell is a spicy contemporary romance featuring an alpha billionaire/reformed player, and the feisty free spirit who steals his heart. Sexy times are definitely included, and a happily ever after is guaranteed. Download today!

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author and Hidden Gems for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the first time that i have read this author and it certainly shall not be the last.  The writing and the story are brilliant and the characters are well rounded and you cannot help but fall in love with them all.

Dr Jacob Mitchell is a heart surgeon and is at the top of his game and one of the youngest top surgeons.   It is a chance meeting that leads to him meeting Ashland having a connection.  The morning after, they find themselves at the same wedding and Jake wants more of her and they end up having a one night stand.

A year later and not having forgotten Ash, Jake finds her again when he needs to operate on her father.  Jake pursues the woman that her wants with a strong mind that this is the woman that he wants to change his ways, but life and other things get in the way to try and get in the way.

Both are really strong characters and try hard with their relationship.  I really loved the story and the supporting characters and cannot wait until book two comes out and Jakes brother James (Jim) gets his story and happy ever after which the stressed tired man really does deserve.

I will certainly be reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment