Wednesday 30 June 2021

REVIEW - Good to Be Bad (Good Love #3) by Lili Valente & Lauren Blakely


 The Book

Release Date: 28 May 2021

Goodreads Link

It was only supposed to be one time.
But that red-hot one night stand from the party?
The sexy man in the suit who gave me more Os in a few hours than I've had in a year?
Turns out my charming British stranger is keeping a little secret.
He's as much of a whiz in the kitchen as he is in the bedroom and soon we'll be going head-to-head in NYC's biggest bake off.
My one-time lover is now my enemy. I vow to loathe him for all eternity, though that would be easier if I wasn't dying to get naked with him again.
But the more I learn more about my rival, the more I suspect he just might be everything I've wanted...
If only I knew how to let him in...

GOOD TO BE BAD is a sexy standalone romance in the Good Love series!

My Review  5 STARS

**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

What happens when you meet someone and immediately click, have a brilliant night together only to find yourself rivals.

West has moved to New York with his sister after chasing his families dream and wanting out.  He is opening a tea shop with scones and treats, which happens to be very close to Gigi's sweet pie shop.

West does not know about the competition though until his sister tells him that he has been accepted.  He always acts on the good side, but in bed he certainly has the dominant trait that Gigi cannot get out of her head, so often finds herself back in his bed.

At the competition their is an old friend that has is out of other people and high-jinx ensues, At the end though, will love conquer the divide and Gigi and West get their HEA?  Of course they do.  Gigi also has a very supportive grandmother and brother.

I really enjoyed this book and would certainly recommend the other books written by this pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment