Tuesday 29 June 2021

REVIEW - Wolf Queen: A Dark Mafia Shifter Romance (Wolves of New York Book 3) by Bella Jacobs


 The Book

Release Date: 29 June

Goodreads Link


My Review  5 STARS

**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Again this book continues where the last one left off and there is a lot more action in and out of the bedroom.

Willow and Diana show resolve and strength with Maxim chasing after them, but both do not see the danger ahead of them until it is too late.

Willow learns more about the prophecy, but what is true and what is not.  There are too many hidden secrets, but will Willow choose the right course of action?  

Both characters have hardships, Maxim more I believe, but in the end it forces them closer and their bond strengthens.

Again the book leaves you craving for more and I cannot wait until the next book comes out, which hopefully is the end we have been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment