Wednesday 13 October 2021

REVIEW - Marked by Sarah Darlington


 The Book

Release Date: 14 October 2021

Goodreads Link

My comfort zone owns me.
It consumes me.
It's marked me.


Ridiculous demands that only I understand. I can’t step outside. And when I do, there are rules for every step, every breath, every second. I’ve never kissed a boy. I’ve never had the chance. I live in the dark corners of my mind with only the men from the books I read to keep me company.

Until Finn.

A friend of a friend. He's a tattoo artist, and he's a gorgeous human being. We make an agreement. He’s the teacher. I’m the student. It’s pretend for him. But for me—one touch and I'm his.
 

My Review  5 STARS

**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Having read Amanda and Nicks story in Inked I was looking forward to reading Finn and Lou's story and I was not disappointed.

Finn showed real patience in dealing with Lou with all her insecurities, but was also not afraid to push her a little or to give her a bit of a challenge.

We see a little more of Amanda and Nick in a different way too and we get to meet Patrick a little more.  I cannot wait until his story.

I enjoyed this trip to kill devil hills and hope that we get some more stories in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment