Wednesday 20 October 2021

REVIEW - Owned By The Mountain Man (Montana Mountain Men #2) by Gemma Weir


 The Book

Release Date: 22 April 2021

Goodreads Link

Huge, muscled and sexy in plaid, Huck Barnett is one of the most beautiful men I’ve ever seen. Every woman in Rockhead Peak wants a taste of the mountain man. Including me.

Except, after a drunken girls’ night out, instead of waking up with him in my bed, I wake up with a killer hangover and an inbox full of his texts telling me how reckless and dangerous my antics are. 

Now my dad and brother want to find me a husband, and my ex-boyfriend has decided he wants the job.

But I’m not looking for marriage, I’d rather have a few incredible nights with the annoying mountain hottie. Only it turns out he’s not looking for a hook-up, he wants to own me.

My Review  5 STAR

This is the second book in the series and can certainly be read as a stand alone, it is also the second book I have read by this author and I shall certainly be reading more of her books.

Huck is a brother of Finn from book one and Cora is best friends with Finn's fianceé, however after waking up after a night that is hazy, her whole world changes when Huck takes it upon himself to look after her when even her family are not.

Huck finds himself however like his brother and he comes to the conclusion very quickly that Cora is the woman for him and all but refuses to wear a condom, then tampers with her tablets in order to get her pregnant and bound to him in every way.

I loved the alpha male in Huck and his brothers and cannot wait to read Grangers story to see how things pan out for yet another brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment