Saturday 7 January 2017

REVIEW - Loving the Babysitter by Cassandra Dee

The Book
Release Date: 4 January 2017
Goodreads Link

She was good with kids, and the alpha male wanted more babies …  

I’ve known Mandy Smith for years now, ever since she started coming over to babysit my daughter. Back then, Mandy was a gangly teen with buckteeth and braces, someone I barely noticed. But something’s changed since she was away at college. 

The braces came off. 

The brunette got contacts. 

And holy hell, but the girl developed curves … 

Because I’ve been divorced for years now, and my gorgeous babysitter would be the perfect mommy for more children – our children! 

Note: This is a sexy, smutty romance that will make your cheeks burn and your panties melt! Guaranteed HEA. This book contains the bonus novella Double Massive for a limited time. 

My Opinion  3.5 STARS
This would be classed a a taboo book where eighteen year old Mandy Smith has gone to babysit little Violet, only for find that nearly forty year old Pete Parker has divorced from his wife and both find that there is an instant attraction to the other that was not mutually there before.

The story moves along quickly and you find that Mandy actually seems very mature for her age, and Pete being a red blooded male finds that the attraction is just far too strong to ignore.

It's a fast read and the HEA had me smiling at the two and how they are still very much compatible all those years later.

**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment