Saturday 7 January 2017

REVIEW - Masquerade with the Master (Master Me Book 2) by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 23 January 2016
Goodreads Link

A white hot Standalone novella from USA Today Bestseller Lili Valente

"Leave the mask on, princess, but everything else comes off. I'm ready to see what's mine."

They say you don't know what you've got until it's gone, but I knew long before the day I said goodbye to Ivy Prescott that I was never going to find another woman like her.

Now, we're both six years older, and my sweet, innocent Ivy has become a sexy, irresistible woman.

She wasn't ready for me then, but she's ready for me now. Ready to learn all the wicked, wonderful things I have to teach her.

Her lesson will begin with a box. A box with a beautiful dress, a mask, and an invitation to come play with a man who has been watching her from afar...

A man who wants to master her--body and soul...

Warning: This sinfully sexy read features a Dominant alpha male who likes to play rough with his toys--but don't worry, he'll make sure you enjoy every scorchingly hot minute of it.

My Opinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

After breaking it off six years ago Edward is now ready to show Ivy what he really wants in the bedroom after having watched her from afar.

He wants just one night to show her how compatible he thinks they now would be together , now that her horizons have broadened.

This is a fast paced, dirty, fun read that sneaks a peak into the softer area of BDSM and has been artfully put together.

I read it in one sitting after not being able to put the book down.

No comments:

Post a Comment