Saturday 2 June 2018

REVIEW - Wargasm (Payne Brothers #3) by Sosie Frost

The Book
Release Date: 28 May 2018
Goodreads Link

Marius Payne is the kind of soldier who makes me go commando.

He’s the only man I’ve let invade my foxhole, but now he’s occupying my heart.

And that’s when he drops a bombshell.

Marius is arrogant. He’s broody. And he’s wounded in more ways than one. The only way he can secure a cushy job in DC is if he softens his image and transforms from a rogue Navy SEAL into a family man.

So, of course, I agree to have his baby.

Make love, not war.

Then make war

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Although this book is part of a series you do not need to read any of the previous books in order to read this one, a bit like i have done.

Marius has only very recently returned home as a wounded veteran from the Navy and comes foul of Gretchen and her defence of the handicap parking place that he rolls up into.

Gretchen is a woman who has been turned upside down by the fact that he 58 year old father has decided to marry his 22 year old intern, 2 years her junior.

Although they start off on the wrong foot they both end up helping each other and an error on her part leads them to find themselves in sticky waters, then deciding that their only option is to make a child the old fashioned way.

This book is full of humour and laughs, but mainly the book is about fear and acceptance of what you cannot change and how you can take what you are given and make lemonade.

I certainly look forward to reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment