Thursday 13 December 2018

REVIEW - Packaged Husband (Trophy Husbands #3) by Noelle Adam

The Book
Release Date: 15 January 2018
Goodreads Link

On a Wednesday afternoon, Owen Masterson asks me to marry him. 

I've never met the man before. 

All I wanted was a job repackaging his image. He needs to ramp up his cool-factor to attract partnerships with better designers for his family's department store. But he wants me to be his temporary trophy wife instead. 

I need to get out from under my grandfather's control and don't really care how I do it. Honestly, I'll rock the hell out of being a temporary trophy wife. 

So maybe I'll marry him for a year, even though he has no social skills and he's a lot older than me. But I'm not going to fall for him. 

I hope.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book focuses on the youngest Greyson daughter, Chelsea.  She has always been classed as just the pretty one, but the girl certainly has more than that behind her.

Chelsea is good with people and she knows fashion, having spent lots of her pops money on fashion for herself.  Having watched her sisters find themselves happy with their unconventional marriages, Chelsea, wanting to get out from her grandfathers thumb, is ready to try something herself.

After finding that Owen Masterson needs rebranding from her brother-in-law, she sends him an email offering her services.  The negotiations end up with him consenting to her rebranding him, but only if she will be his trophy wife for a year.

The chemistry between them is there from the beginning and Owen is the quiet shy type which is quite cute, whilst Chelsea is able to steer conversations and topics.

I really enjoyed this book and was very happy and surprised to find that there is going to be a fourth book.

No comments:

Post a Comment