Tuesday 4 December 2018

REVIEW - Untamed: A Shifter Urban Fantasy (Dark Moon Shifters Book 2) by Bella Jacobs

The Book
Release Date: 3 December 2018
Goodreads Link

Once upon a time there was a very good girl, who followed all the rules.
That girl is dead.

I am no longer Wren Frame, the bird with the broken wing. I am Wren Wander, a rare shapeshifter determined to take back everything the cult stole from me-my health, my hope, and most importantly, my family.

My sister is still out there somewhere. Alive.

And with the help of the four brave, formidable, sexy-as-hell alphas destined to be my mates, I intend to keep her that way.

All I have to do is gain control of my unpredictable new powers, learn hand-to-hand combat, avoid capture by a mad scientist out to rid the world of shifters, and stay ten steps ahead of a Big Bad Evil hungry for my blood.

And that's not the worst of it.

In order to fully control my powers, I have to form bonds with all four of my mates. But for a woman who's been betrayed by every person she's ever loved, trust doesn't come easy, no matter how much I'm coming to adore, and desire, these men.

Can I win this battle of the heart in time? Or will our enemies end our fight for the future before it gets started?

UNTAMED is part two of the Dark Moon Shifters series, a red-hot reverse harem paranormal and urban fantasy romance. It should be read after book one for maximum enjoyment. Expect pulse-pounding action, swoon-worthy romance, and four sexy shifter men who will make you wish you had a bear, wolf, lynx, and griffin of your own.

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the second instalment of the series and cannot be read as a stand alone, nor would you want to.  This series is epic and totally takes you along for the ride.

Wren and her harem of men have many talents and each time one of the completes the bonding process, Wren becomes that much more powerful and the love between them all helps strengthen them as a group.

Wren has a wonderful heart and the guys really do help to look after her and she in turn looks after all of them the best way that she can.  Wren learns so much in this book about her past, her guys pasts and that of the greater world around her.  She is no longer the sheltered woman she was living with her parents unaware of the greatest evil in the world.

The book had me i tears a few times as i was so invested in the characters as the y found hardships and a stronger bond as a group.  

I am so looking forward to see how the series ends with book three, but have no doubt that it will be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment