Monday 24 June 2019

REVIEW - Superfan (Brooklyn #3) by Sarina Bowen

The Book
Release Date: 25 June 2019
Goodreads Link

Sometimes lady luck shakes your hand, and sometimes she smacks your face. Sometimes she does both on the same day.

Three years ago I met the most amazing girl in the world. We were both down on our luck. Then I got that call—the one that tells you to get your buns on a plane to go meet your destiny.

But the girl was left behind. I didn’t have her phone number, and she didn’t know my real name.

While I became a professional hockey player, she became a superstar, with platinum records and legions of fans. And a slick, music producer boyfriend who treated her badly.

But fate wasn’t done with us yet. When Delilah turns up at a hockey game, I can’t resist making contact. The internet swoons when I ask her out on a date.

She might not remember me. But her jerkface ex does. He’ll do anything to keep us apart. 

Good thing athletes never give up. This time I’m playing for keeps.

More information at SarinaBowen.com

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Yay, the Brooklyn Bruisers continue with Silas and Delilah and a seriously want a guy as lovely as Silas.

Silas and Delilah met three years ago before Silas got his big break with getting a goalie position with the Brusisers.  But it meant that he missed a date with the girl he was falling for as he did not have her number.

In the past three years Delilah has gone from strength to strength with her music career and now she has broken up with her more than awful boyfriend of nearly three years.  It is a chance twitter message and seeing Delilah at a Hockey game on TV that has Silas and Delilah meeting up for a reunion that changes the way things happen for Delilah.

Silas is just the same with her, he treats her like a lady, like he is not worthy of her and always makes her laugh and see the lighter side of things even when things in her world are being shaken up.  Silas supports her and is there when she needs it most.

I really loved the dynamic between the pair and seeing past characters involved and intertwined with them.

Really enjoyed this book and hope we get more happy endings with the Brooklyn Bruisers hockey team!

No comments:

Post a Comment