Wednesday 3 July 2019

REVIEW - The Baby Bargain by Crystal Kaswel

The Book
Release Date: 26 June 2019
Goodreads Link

My best friend's kid sister wants me to get her pregnant--the old fashioned way.

I've looked out for Ariel since she was in pigtails. I took her trick or treating, told off the jerk who dumped her, picked her up from Prom.
When she needs my help, I'm there. Only she doesn't need a ride, a study partner, a new tattoo.
Ariel wants me to get her pregnant. The old fashioned way.
Three months of trying. Then we go back to our lives.
It's a terrible idea. I should say no. I should convince her to wait for Mr. Right.
But the geeky grad student is sure it's now or never.
And I'm sure as hell not going to let her find someone else.

The Baby Bargain is a standalone romance with a brooding alpha hero, a feisty math geek heroine, and enough heat to melt your Kindle. Come see why readers say "no one writes broken bad boys like Crystal Kaswell."

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author and Hidden Gems for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Although this book is part of the Inked Hearts series, it can totally be read as a stand alone.

I really enjoyed this book and considering what Ariel will have to go through in her future i found her to be a really strong character able to go and get what she wants i also loved the way she just spoke what she thought even if it was hard stuff to hear for the other person.

Both Ariel and Chase were perfect for each other and were a perfect balance for each other and Ariel really helped Chase see what he was missing in his life, and how it was him that was holding himself back from being happy.

I have only read one of the other books from this series, however i am seriously thinking of getting the other books to read, especially Hunters.

This is a really good series.

No comments:

Post a Comment